Working Permit Application (Teaching)

1. Form of Employment Certificate, issued by the Institute; (ready to edit and print)
2. Certificate of your employment (Ready to edit and print)
3. Copies of your TOR and DIPLOMA
4. Copy of passport and all pages with visa stamps
5. Directors ID with Signature.
6. Employment contract (in Thai language)
7. Letter from OBEC or Service Area (Ministry of Education) requesting the Ministry of Labour to allow you apply for a working permit. (sample)
8. Letter from the school requesting that you will apply for working permit. (Sample) 
9. NON-Immigrant Visa
10. Passport with not less than 6 months validity
11. Photo / Picture 2 pcs (passport size with white or blue background)
12. School MAP (Other consulate needs this. You can print from Google map)
13. Teaching License (KRUSAPA) (see sample)
14. Medical certificate
15. WP1 form (Ready to edit and print)

Related Posts