By accessing the website at http://www.rheykeen.com,
- You are agreeing to be bound the terms of service provided by the website
- You are agreeing to all applicable laws and regulations
- You agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. Materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
We grant permission to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on rheykeen’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is not a transfer of title but rather a grant of a license, and under this license you may not do the following:
- Modifying or copying the materials;
- The usage of the materials for any commercial purposes, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempting to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on rheykeen’s website;
- Removing any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- Transferring the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
If you violate any of these restrictions, this license shall automatically terminate and may be terminated by rheykeen at any time. Upon termination of viewing these materials or upon the termination of this license, any downloaded materials in your possession must be destroyed whether in electronic or printed format.
“As is” basis are provided for the materials on rheykeen’s website. Rheykeen makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Rheykeen does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Rheykeen or its suppliers in no event be liable for any damages ( includes, without limitation damages for data loss or profit loss or, even due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability of using the materials provided on Rheykeen’s website, even if Rheykeen himself or any authorized personnel has been notified orally on writing of the possibility of such damage. For reasons that some jurisdictions, limitations on implied warranties are not allowed or, limitations of liability for consequential or incident related damages, these limitations may not be applicable to you.
- Accuracy of materials
Rheykeen may make any changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without prior notice. Materials appearing on the website include typographical, technical or photographic errors. Rheykeen do not warrant any of the materials on its website to be accurate, complete or current and also, Rheykeen makes no commitment regarding the update of the materials.
All sites linked to its website has not been fully reviewed by Rheykeen, therefore Rheykeen is not responsible for the any of the linked sites and its contents. It is the user’s own risk to use any of such linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by rheykeen of the site.
Any time without notice, the websites terms of service may be revised by Rheykeen. You are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service by using the website.
- Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Thailand and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.